Sonntag, 16. August 2015

Schöne neue AU Portraits von Kristen & Jesse

Es muss gar nicht immer ein aufwendiges Photoshooting sein... Diese Portraits für USA Today sind so schlicht und trotzdem ganz toll *__* und in American ULTRA HIGH QUALITY ^^



Are you finally ready to take Kristen Stewart seriously as an actress?

We are — and most critics are, too. Since the Twilight saga wrapped in 2012, the 25-year-old has impressed with dramatic turns in films such as Camp X-Ray, Still Alice and Clouds of Sils Maria, for which she won a best supporting actress Cesar Award earlier this year. For those unfamiliar, it’s essentially the French equivalent of an Oscar and she’s the first American to ever win one.

And with roles lined up in new Woody Allen, Ang Lee and Kelly Reichardt films, Kristen is exactly where she wants to be in her career. Promoting her latest, American Ultra, she told USA TODAY:

“It’s nice to have people be like, ‘Hey, good job.’ But I’ve always been really confident about my path. It’s hard for me to speak to the whole idea of fewer roles for women, even though it’s absolutely true, because I’m just like, kind of swimming around this Olympic-sized pool of indulgence, which is so unbelievably lucky. And so (the Cesar) was just kind of a nice pat on the back. Honestly, it was just really cool to get together with everyone and go, ‘(Expletive) yeaaah.’ “

And with the entire awards show in French, she was especially surprised to hear her name called.

“I’m going to be so real with you — I was in utter disbelief sitting there next to Juliette (Binoche, her co-star), who told me, ‘It is crazy you were even considered to be nominated! No way, no way! They’ll never give it to you!’ So I was just sitting there, we were just shooting the (expletive), hanging out, like, ‘Oh, is this the category?’ And then all of a sudden the row cleared out. It was awesome.”


source

Nach dem *KLICK* gibt es noch ein weiteres Zeitungsinterview mit Parade



Even though Kristen Stewart is best known for her role as Bella Swan inTwilight, the Los Angeles native has been acting in movies since she was 10. Following last year’s critically acclaimed drama Still Alice, Stewart, 25, lightens things up in the action-comedy American Ultra, in theaters Aug. 21.

You play Phoebe, the girlfriend of Jesse Eisenberg’s character, inAmerican Ultra. What about the movie intrigued you?
It’s a spectacularly broad comedy, but it’s also grounded in a very sweet, genuine love story: Two unassuming stoner kids are thrown into, like, the Bourne Supremacy and turn into sleeper-cell-like agents fighting for their lives. It’s crazy.
Did you like doing your own stunts?
As much as I can. I am definitely not a wimp. I didn’t entirely realize: Action movies hurt. You have to be down to take a hit. I went home with some serious bruising—and by the way, that’s the best. I would literally go home and be, “Check it out.”
Are you pleased with the life you’ve chosen?
At my age, people are just trying to figure out what they want to do, and I’ve been reaping the benefits for so long from a decision I made as a tiny kid. I feel like I got such a head start on the game. I want to keep running.
What are you passionate about?
I love writing poetry. It’s my favorite thing to do. I’m trying to push that into what I also love, which is filmmaking.