Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2013

Neue Bilder&Interview von Kristen im "W Magazine" - Februarausgabe

Kristen gab ein weiteres OTR bezogenes Interview und diesen Artikel kann man in der Februarausgabe des "W Magazine" lesen. Hier mal ein kleiner Vorgeschmack.

image host image host
"Everyone asks about the nude scenes in On The Road, but I also had to dance, and dancing is harder than being naked. My character, Marylou, is so exuberant, and I had five minutes to do something that showed she was sort of like the craziest motherfucker around. In the book, it says, "Dean takes Marylou and they do a love dance and no one can take their eyes off them." It's one sentence. And I was mad intimidated by it.

We did the dance four times to the song "Salt Peanut". By the end, I was as red as fire truck. I was holding onto Garrett (Hedlund) because I was going to fall over. I almost passed out ever single time."
via source