Donnerstag, 16. November 2017

Rob - neue Interviews & Portraits

Was für ein Cover! 👀 💜 ✌


Aber es geht noch besser weiter 😉

 Es gibt auch ein neues Interview - darin redet Rob über Good Time, Twilight & auch Harry Potter. So erfahren wir, dass HP der Grund war, warum er damals nicht angefangen hat zu studieren:

‘Harry Potter and the Cursed Child’ is on at the moment in London. Have you seen it?
‘I haven’t yet, but I really want to. It is strange for me because that feels like a lifetime ago.’
Your old character plays a big part in it.  Do you feel at all possessive of Cedric Diggory?
‘Not really. Even with “Twilight”, I’d be curious if someone else played it. It was so nice to be a part of it. That, more than anything, changed my life. It’s the reason I didn’t go to university.’
 Das gesamte Interview könnt ihr auf der Webseite des Magazins nachlesen:
 Robert Pattinson on staring in "Good Time", Oscar Bzz & why he hates being called R-Pattz


Und ein Outtake des Esquire Magazins gibt's auch noch obendrauf: 😏

#weilwireuchlieben (den Hashtag verstehen wohl nur die Berliner*innen unter uns ^^)

1 / 2