Mittwoch, 5. Juni 2013

Update: Rob's Dior Kampagne

Ein paar Tweets geben uns ein paar mehr Details zu Rob'S Dior Kampagne (Dreh letzten Dezember in New York). Und gegen DancingRob hätten wir absolut nichts einzuwenden^^.

Thanks to @rockhead21 , an actor who worked as an extra on the commercial.
@rockhead21: I saw a photo of Romain Gavras, & he was the same guy who directed the Robert Pattison Dior commercial I worked on. I remember seeing him
Q: Can you tell us what Rob Pattinson was wearing for the commercial please?
@rockhead21: I remember he was wearing something hip and casual since he was running into the ballroom and doing a short dance w/ someone
Q: Were there any pool scenes?
@rockhead21: no pool scenes. In my scene he crashed the party and was dancing briefly with an older party guest.
Q: Can you tell us smth more about this Dior commercial please? What is based on?
@rockhead21: Robert Pattison & french model are running around Waldorf Astoria and crash a formal stuffy gala in the ballroom
Q:  Do you know when this commercial is coming out ? 
@rockhead21: No I dont know. I am.anxiously waiting for it too
GossipDance via source